Saturday 3 January 2015



Introduction... or what it is all about.



  Ok... as you know, most things have labels on them, telling you what chemicals they contain, if there are any allergens in them, or maybe even if they have been ethically sourced. And this blog is no exception. 

  Having found myself at the dawn of 2015, champagne glass in hand, staring at the fireworks and suddenly having a great deal of freedom on my hands (from university deadlines, essays that have to be handed in on this particular day sharp, or any similar administrative kerfuffle), I have decided to embark on a new project, which would hopefully bring in new experiences, friendships and other good things, whilst tending to all of the areas in life I might not have been giving as much thought to. Sounds like fun? 

For this project, I decided to split 2015 into 12 sections (months, more like it), each of which is going to be dedicated to a particular sphere or area of my life, to be improved/updated/simply revamped. Having always fancied myself as a bit of a life coach, I decided to try my system on myself first of all... at any rate, I am definitely excited about what it may bring me! 

Stay in touch for more stories, inspiration and excitement... 

No comments:

Post a Comment